Okay, this is my first blog ever and it seems that the story of my life is to end up in situations that seem to be good ideas at the time and then reality bites. Being somewhat of an introvert I've decided to try and reach out a bit - and what better idea than to share your personal journal with the world. I also seem to bouncing off from one extreme to other and maybe that's the reason I was first drawn to Yoga.
Yoga, the Union. Union between yin and yang, black and white, emotions and reason. To me it's equivalent to finding a balance in myself as well as a gateway/speedway to something higher or something inner.
I've always been very drawn to philosophy and probably read too many books about self development/spirituality/astrology/philosophy etc. Too many in a sense that in the end yoga is one art that needs to practiced in reality - otherwise it remains latent. And since this year is all about karma (action) I'm (almost) done with the reading and now walking the talk.
This blog is about my personal journey and experience at my yoga road. I was introduced to Bikram yoga a little over a year ago and fell in love with it after the very first class. It was the first activity ever that I could actually do every day without feeling depleted from energy. Yoga is said to be the only "sport" that instead of depleting one's energy increases it.
Fastforward to a year later. I ended up enrolling myself into Hot Yoga teacher training that starts in June in Thailand, Koh Samui. My blog starts when there are only 36 days left. I feel excited, curious, scared and a bunch of other emotions that I can't really define.
Now I need to go to take a class. Stay tuned.
tiistai 27. huhtikuuta 2010
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)

Looking forward how your journey will continue from now on...Thumbs up! Go girl!!!!!
VastaaPoistaI was hoping you'd start a blog. I look forward to following your journey. You will be a fantastic teacher. I look forward to taking your class.
VastaaPoistaThanks Bikramgal, very kind of you. I'll probably be one of those teachers "If SHE can do it, I for sure can do it too" :) I just need to figure out where I can actually teach this...
VastaaPoista